Friendship is a frequent disease
>> Prostate disease.
1 in 3 men to pass on his 50 years of age often have an enlarged prostate symptoms, BPH, yet it is not a concern. Just a nuisance. But what could I imagine it is a sexual dysfunction that will follow. And prostate cancer itself. The old man then. Have urinary problems. Do not be relaxed. I should check. To determine the exact cause. The symptoms that indicate an enlarged prostate such as
- to exert a lot of pee. However, urine flow and less fatigue.
- frequent urination, unusual
- There may be blood in it. This should go to the doctor. You may have other illnesses.
- Complications of kidney disease should be the cone of normal bladder and Agra. Renal failure or cancer of the adrenal gland.
>> Heart disease.
Men tend to have symptoms of heart disease at the age of 40 years and the leading cause of heart disease, there are several kinds of arthritis, heart wall. Heart defects are congenital. Fat clots in the veins. To vascular dysfunction. These are the system control of heart failure. I stress that the symptoms of heart disease, including resort to high levels of obesity, high blood pressure. It should be noted that such a warning.
- a high fever, chills, fatigue, anorexia, muscle aches, joint. Blood flow by. With the nosebleed. Green or red blotches on the body.
- There is a private firm in the center of the chest or chest. And pain to the left shoulder.
- work force as chest pain. But as long as you stay a moment was lost.
- have heart or heart palpitation racers around a while.
- fever, swelling of the body such as wrist, elbow and ankle pain is more than one position.
The horrors of this disease for men is a sexual dysfunction. Because the blood flow to the penis less
[[ By :: thaiza.com ]]
Diseases associated with floods, what are they? 
>> Cholera (a).
- Symptoms of the disease.
Patient stool is liquid water, several times a day. But not more than 1 liter per day may have abdominal pain or vomiting. In the first stage can be cured within 1-5 days, but if the infection is severe. Patients who have symptoms of diarrhea. Feces and the feces as water from washing rice Smells fishy. And without diarrhea, abdominal pain and unconsciousness. Can be cured within 2-6 days if the minerals and water to compensate for water loss. But if they are not fit to go. Patients with symptoms of exhaustion, dizziness may be shocked to death.
- Practices to prevent cholera.
Eat cooked food and clean drinking water, such as new and boiled water and health care with hand washing. And dishes clean at all times. It should not be a flood to wash. Or clean container. Avoid contact with patients with cholera. Cholera is an infection or if they should see a doctor and taking medicine prescribed by the regulations.
>> Typhoid Fever.
Caused by Salmonella Typhi bacteria in water and food as well as cholera. Spread by drinking contaminated water and food.
- Symptoms of the disease.
When the bacteria do not show symptoms immediately. The symptoms of the infection for about a week, patients will have a headache, anorexia, fever, high flux, some rashes by the distension can be treated within a month, but the patient should see a doctor after symptoms. it. They may have died due to pneumonia.
- Practices to prevent typhoid fever.
Avoid foods that contain germs of all kinds. That means that The dining room. In a clean container. To wash your hands before eating, every time. And should avoid food from street shops in the area is clean. Risk of infection. Alternatively, a vaccine against typhoid fever.
[[ By :: kapook.com ]]
Dengue hemorrhagic fever
Dengue patients, mostly children. Boys and girls with the disease as well. The youngest child was aged 2 months to Dengue is a disease of children aged 5-9 years often.Patients were children, adolescents, adults are more prone to dengue.
The disease is not transmitted directly from person to person. It will only be through the mosquito Aedes mosquito, which is located in the city. Breed in clear water. For example, in a container that held water. Pools of standing water around the home leg second cup of water jars and ant cabinet. The mosquito bites a day. The female mosquitoes bite and suck the blood of patients with dengue hemorrhagic fever is a viral infection in the patient. When this virus inside the mosquitoes to proliferate more and to live the life of the mosquito larvae of mosquitoes (about 1-2 months), the mosquito can spread the virus to every bite. Dengue is endemic in the rainy season due to an increase in the mosquito season.
The people have been infected
Divided into four groups.
- Without any symptoms, most of which 80-90% belong to this group.
- Fever from a viral infection. That can not be separated from other viral infections.
- Contracted dengue fever (Dengue Fever) is distinguished by a high fever, headache 39-41 degrees Celsius. Muscle pain significantly. With anorexia, nausea, vomiting and fever about 2-6 days to have a full recovery. Patients may have a rash on the arms and legs may have bleeding under the skin. Or bleeding, but symptoms are less severe treatment. The treatment of dengue fever contracted. The treatment of symptoms.Patients can receive aspirin. Paracetamol is. The patient should be wiped with a high fever. Do not give medicines containing aspirin to reduce fever. Should rest and drink enough water. If symptoms are sweating or vomiting. Compensation should be eaten with salt.
- DHF (Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever) were divided into three phases.
( Next… Episode 2)