>> It’s time to go see a doctor.
Primary care is usually most effective. But with so many factors we need to go see a doctor for diagnosis and treatment right here.
- When do the procedure above, to take care of yourself at least 8-12 hours, no better or worse symptoms. Should see a doctor.
- is vomiting a lot of medicine and drinking water is not at all. Or that the drug has been vomiting all the time. The body is dehydrated. Minerals and drugs. I do not tolerate You should go see a doctor for injections and intravenous normal saline may be required to provide it anyway.
- When you feel better but not healed. Should see a doctor as well. It might be some hidden reason we may need to be sure enough to find and treat the cause.
- As much as to interfere with daily life. I had my reasons as well. Or in patients who were not able to find the root cause. The drug is protected, it may be an alternative.
>> How to prevent.
- Annual health check to find a disease that causes symptoms such as dizziness, high blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid gland and attenuated. Some infectious diseases of the eye, ear and hearing disorders. Neurological diseases and brain.
- Beware of the drug is toxic to the auditory nerve. Do not use orally. Injection or ear drops are not ordered by a physician.
- Be careful of falls, especially head. The skull may be due to the presence of the inner ear can affect it.
- Danger neck may have been moved or broken bones, torn neck muscles, neck, or autonomic nervous system, such as exercise. It had me dizzy.
- When symptoms of dizziness, nausea, vomiting, stop taking it. This medication can cause drowsiness. Therefore, caution is very much that I do not drive on the machine. Or that the required concentration. As a Trance song that the drug may be causing injury to you.|
- Do not fear the result, when symptoms are dizziness. Because many diseases that cause. Did not cause life-threatening and can be cured or mitigated by it.
[[ By :: bangkokhealth.com ]]